🔸🍃 What does a child want from his parents ؟
1. To see them happy and understanding.
2. To listen to him.
3. To overlook his minor mistakes.
4. To converse with him in a low tone, and not to yell at his face.
5. To earn their praise, and that they be proud of him.
6. To leave some room for his freedom so that he may depend on himself.
7. Not to advise him in front of others, even though they may be his siblings.
8. To be fair between him and his siblings.
9. To make him feel loved even when he is being punished.
10. Not to make fun of his bodily figure and appearance.